Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much does a french manicure with a design on the ring fingers cost?

i have never gotten my nails done before. and im going for the first time tomorrow. i want to know how much money to bring with me. %26amp; whats the diff. between a manicure and a french manicure?How much does a french manicure with a design on the ring fingers cost?
$50How much does a french manicure with a design on the ring fingers cost?
about 15-20 dollars is the average amount, it depends where you go.
A french manicure thhey put white tips on your finger! And I don't know the cost I do mine myself!
the difference between a manicure and a French manicure is this........a name .....


A French manicure usually refers to a polish style......pink and white polish





A manicure is a procedure ....such as filing nails, soaking nails.....ect....





as for the money.....you should call and ask as all Salons have different prices

No comments:

Post a Comment