Monday, January 18, 2010

How much do tip a person who gives you a manicure/pedicure/full set?

I'm unsure how much to tip any person who gives me a manicure/pedicure or even a full set at the nail salon. I figure a couple of dollars is appropriate.How much do tip a person who gives you a manicure/pedicure/full set?
15 - 20 % of the cost.How much do tip a person who gives you a manicure/pedicure/full set?
I give $5 for a pedi but if I have both pedi and mani I still would give 5 but maybe 7.. it depends how much I liked it =)

Report Abuse



Personally I give 5 or 10 dollars, but its up to an indevidual on how much they can spare. My daughter does hair and nails and says no matter how much you can afford its always nice to tip the person who does your hair or nails. It works the same way as waitress's tips basically. Thats how they make there money. Hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment