Friday, January 15, 2010

How long does the polish last on a salon manicure?

Typically when I paint my nails (I use opi) the polish chips in two or three days. This only happens on my finger nails (thankfully)





If I go to a salon and get a professional manicure, will this change?How long does the polish last on a salon manicure?
No, it's the same polish and you do the same amount of things with your hands so it still chips after a few days. I prefer to get pedicures at the salon because they actually last a month or two...we just use our hands too much for a manicure to last.





I always put another clear coat of polish on when I get home from the salon to help protect it, and when it starts to chip I'll put another clear coat on. But a manicure will last maybe 10 days, tops.How long does the polish last on a salon manicure?
I hate to say it, but not much. I think it really depends upon the persons nails (not the brand of nail polish or who does it). It also depends upon how hard you are on your hands/nails. I am a stylist %26amp; use to do manicures. ';OPI'; is a nice polish, but I'm telling you from experience, if your nails aren't smooth %26amp; nice, it wont take any better than cheaper polish. Allot of it has to do with hereditary. Some people just have nicer nail ';beds'; than others. I am like you, polish lasts me maybe 2 days before it chips.
it lasted me about 5 days haha.


then again i went the gym 5 minutes after


and im active and crazy
nope.. the most i had nail polish on was 5 days ( my finger nails ) toes stay for much longer

No comments:

Post a Comment