Thursday, January 14, 2010

How exactly do they remove a french manicure?

I recently got a french manicure with white tips. I noticed that they also could remove them. I have always removed them myself, and it always left a rough surface on my nails. When they remove them does it hurt and does it leave the rough surface? I would ask them, but I have trouble understnding their english. ThanksHow exactly do they remove a french manicure?
They just soak your hands in nail polish remover....which is proabably what you do also. I got them removed at the nail salon once and it took just as long and left the same marks. My advice is do it at home and save your money.How exactly do they remove a french manicure?
They will prob cut the tips down first, then soak it in pure acetone for about 10 min, they might buff your natural nail to take off the glue. you could prob do it yourself just as good tho

No comments:

Post a Comment