Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I do a good looking french manicure at home?

My little sister has been wanting Fake Nails like me so I promised her I would give her a french manicure. How can I do it for her?How do I do a good looking french manicure at home?
you can go to a regular grocery store and they have sets you can buy that incude a tool for making the line perfect i used it and it worked.


adn if you cant i would say use a q-tip to make a good line.


good luckHow do I do a good looking french manicure at home?
Get a french manicure set (you can get them at almost any beauty supply store or department store).





Or buy separately:


nail files/buffers


nail clippers


french pink nail varnish


white nail varnish


top/bottom coat


tip guides (little sticker things that you place on the tip of your nails so that you can get a nice white line) OR cut some strips of sticky tape (works but not as well tip guides)





There are a lot of videos on this site:


http://www.expertvillage.com/video-serie鈥?/a>





and here are some written instructions:


http://www.ehow.com/how_17124_give-yours鈥?/a>
my mom would put a little piece of tape on my nails and it looked really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment