Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is the easiest and safest way to give a cat a manicure?

I don't have the funds to go to the groomer every couple weeks and my eyesight isn't the best. Does anyone know of a way to cut a cat's claws safely that even a half blind person could do?What is the easiest and safest way to give a cat a manicure?
It would be best if you had two people there. Someone to hold and the other person to cut. Failing that, I have poor eyesight too. Luckily I found out a way to have them close enough to see if I'm cutting too close and keep them restrained.





If you have a recliner or a lazy boy, put the cat next to you in a corner of the chair. Gently press your body against them and put an arm around them to hold the claws open. Then clip with your free hand.
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment