Friday, January 15, 2010

How much should you tip for a hair cut or manicure?

I just never know how much to tip - always tip, but I don't know if there's a % I should go by.How much should you tip for a hair cut or manicure?
working in a nail salon for two years, and hearing the gossip. Tiping around $2-4 is fine depending on how good a job they do and if they try and talk to you to get to know you. The manicurest get a lot of guests a day depending on what day of the week it is, so $2-4 is good! Now for hair depending on if you get it cut of dyed I do 10% or $5-10How much should you tip for a hair cut or manicure?
20% is the norm.
15 to 20 %
I always tip depending on the service.


For a Mani I give them what is left after the service which is between $3 and $5. It only took 30 mins.


For hair... like $5-$10 depending on how long I was there, how much I like it and how well I was treated.
Depends on how good of a job they do.anywhere form 3 to 10 bucks should be good enough.some already add the tip in if they work for themselves.
depends on the job. was the place nice? were the people nice to you, careful ,attending? is it expensive? how was the service? take all of those things into consideration and then tip between 10% - 20% . if they did a so so job, give 10% or less even if you are not planning on coming back and if you are not satisfied with the results. if the place and the job was great, give 20% or so.
I think ten percent is good. or you can just tip $10.00..

No comments:

Post a Comment