Friday, January 15, 2010

How do you give yourself a good at home manicure?

It gets expensive going to a salon to get a decent manicure, but when it comes to giving myself one, I SUCK. My nails aren't naturally beautiful, and my cuticles can get out of control. I would like to learn to do my own nails, but I'm not sure exactly how to go about it. I know it doesn't sound hard, but I always put on too much polish so that it cakes on, Or I don't put on enough and it chips off or looks more transparent in some spots. Sometimes I will completley miss the side of my nail, or it gets on the skin next to the nail.Also, if I cut off too much of the cuticle, then skin around it starts peeling too. Dont even get me started on french manicures!How do you give yourself a good at home manicure?
well u can always go to a store, say walgreens, and buy one of those kits that have the stencils for manicures. all u have to do is buy it, and follow the directions. it's super easy to use!


and there's also kits for french manicures ;)How do you give yourself a good at home manicure?
normally i get french tips....use a french tip pen....use it and watch them shine!good luck....








p.s. you can find french tip pens at walmart or a beauty store

No comments:

Post a Comment