Friday, May 14, 2010

What terms should I use to describe the length I want on my manicure?

I'm going in this afternoon for a manicure and I usually don't wear ';fake'; nails, so I have NO idea what to tell the manicurist about the length I want to achieve. Do they have sample nails to look at? I plan on getting Solar Nails (which is something I've worn once before.) Are they still a popular option? Its been 5 years since I've had them.





Thanks!!!What terms should I use to describe the length I want on my manicure?
I would use your finger to point out on a different nail the length that you want. Or if the person doing the manicure has the close to the desired length then use that as a comparison. If you are adding fake nails then you can always have them a little longer and then ask them to make then shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment