Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know where I can buy manicure guide strips?

I like to do my own french manicures at home, and most of the kits come with some guide strips, but they only last a couple of times. Does anyone know where I can find just the strips without having to buy a new kit?Does anyone know where I can buy manicure guide strips?
I do my own nails too, I buy the strips at walmart or a beauty supply store.Does anyone know where I can buy manicure guide strips?
i like to do the same.. at dollar tree they have guide strips that are really cheap. most of the time they have just the strips.. but sometimes you have to buy the whole kit there.. id also try a walgreens near you.
sally's beauty supply...i believe they are nationwide.
my cousin brought a couple from an number of stores like sally's nail store claire's and ect. but you would mostly find it at claire's most definetly
A beauty supply store like Sally's...or if you know a hair stylist that is licensed you can always ask him/her to pick them up for you at a State Beauty Supply store
i actually use scotch tape, i find its less expensive, covers the entire nail so you cant get any paint on it and it doesn't let any paint leak through. i also know tey sell them at beauty supply stores for pretty cheap. best of luck.
I bought mine at walmart. They have 2 brands, one is Sally Hansen, and I can't remember the other. They are both in the nail care section.
cvs, giant
Try someplace that specializes in beauty products that are designed for pro's but sell to everyone...like Sally Beauty Supply
Sally's Beauty Supply store
Avon do the whole French Manicure set, strips included for around 拢4-拢5
try to look at uhmm... rite aid. or duane reade.
somewhere like cvs, walgreens.. places like that =]
my local grocery store, walmart, and beauty supply store all sell them individually :)
beauty brands
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment