Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How Can I Preserve a Manicure?

I like having my nails done, plus they need to look good because I now work in jewelry. But I have pretty weak nails that start shredding whenever they get long enough. I like acrylics, but they require a lot of upkeep and ruin your nails. I want to just get a manicure, but polish ALWAYS chips off of my nails. Is there anything I can ask my manicurist to do special that will preserve the manicure? How Can I Preserve a Manicure?
u should get some of those nail-refiner-pill-tablet-thingsHow Can I Preserve a Manicure?
There's nothing really... It will always happen because you pick up things, scrape them against surfaces etc.


But you could try a nail hardener for your weak nails.


You could go for a manicure every week in some places I know it's only 8 $.


Also you could keep your nails tidy at home by yourself, like trim and file them, remove the dirt under them etc.





~ :)
There is really nothing they can do but if every 2 to 3 days after you get it done u put a light clear coat on it will last for like ever i had this same problem but it works really well (make sure u make the clear coat light cause if you put it on heavily it will make them peel really fast!)
Acrylics kill your nails too true you are, and I have heard that they use the same stuff dentists use to fill your teeth! ... Anyway I would possibly get the gel nails, they move with you like your normal nails! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment