Friday, May 14, 2010

How much do you tip for a manicure? And how long did yours last? What kind were they?

I'm going to get my nails done for the first time tomorrow, and I'm not really sure what I should get. I want the kind that lay on top, as my nails are shorter and brittle, but I dont know if I want the kind with the white tips on them or airbrushing, and how long to expect it to last, or how much to tip. Thanks!!!How much do you tip for a manicure? And how long did yours last? What kind were they?
OK white tips (I think) are better than airbrush, because the white airbrush chips with time. They both last the same amount of time on your nails. They should last for about 2 weeks they will grow out on your nail and there will be a space between your fake nail and your finger and you can get it filled in for half the cost of the manicure (usually). As for tip, they are doing you a service so you should pay 15% of the bill just like in a restaurant. Have fun!!!How much do you tip for a manicure? And how long did yours last? What kind were they?
I get the white tip, that's the one I like and they last about a month if I take good care of them and u can always go get a refill if they start looking ugly I tip them $5-$10 depending on how much I like them
I usually get the pink and white and I get them filled every two weeks. I tip from $5-$10.

No comments:

Post a Comment