Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it ok for a male to get a manicure and pedicure?

I know its looked down on by many men. But I do like my nails to look nice. lately I guess due to axiety I have bitten all of my nails and they look pretty bad. Sometimes I find myself bitting them and not even noticing at first. Are there any ways to stop bitting instead of the obvious answer just stop bitting them? Also I lately have been thinking if I do go to a nail shop to get my toes also done. No color or girly stuff just get them done and have them looking nice. I have no corns or anything but to me my nails look pretty bad. there no discoloration or anything just seriously need to be done. Should I been embarrased about getting them done? Also how much would a Pedicure and medicure cost together and seperate?Is it ok for a male to get a manicure and pedicure?
It sounds suspiciously sissy.Is it ok for a male to get a manicure and pedicure?
r u gay?
yes be a man.men also do ballet.it wont minimise you and to hell with what others think or say.
Well, it's not wrong to do so. I love clean men. But, I wouldn't date or marry a guy who had manicures or pedicures. Like I said, I love clean men, but not metrosexuals.
i talked my finace into a pedicure. he loved it. It toes nail was so yuck and thick, He is from Texas and is not a gurly man.








They look neat and now i am not in danger of getting stabbed when he is baraefoot !lol
sure if you're gay
defff ok, average manis are prolly 25 and pedis 35. and you should try bitter tasting polish omg you will stop trust me
i think manicures are fine, just so long as it's just a cleaning, any nail polish involved is crossing the straight line, pedicures are a different story, out of the question.
DUDE!!! There is NOTHING wrong with getting your manicure and pedicure..honestly..not all men..but a lot of men don't take care of there feet, and have some funky toes and nails..hey..at least you want them to look nice..don't you think the rich men do that too? Do you think they walk around with funky toes and nails? Of corse not!!! And so shouldn't you..if you have the cash..go for it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man keeping himself groomed. Women do it too, why can't men?
unless u r too lazy or gay
ok go on its good to keep our body neat and clean
Sure, whatever turns you on
men also like to have nice hands and feet its ok. pamper yourself but its not something you go bragging about.unless your gay
no, nothing wrong with men looking good. it's better than nasty nails. it shows you care about your appearance..which to a boss or a love interest..that is a good quality. go for it...look around, there may be a men's salon in your area where you'd be more comfy
without a doubt. it is one of life's simply pleasures. go for it.
Of course it's okay. I worked as a nail tech in college and I had several gentlemen who came in for manicures/pedicures. You want your hands and feet to look nice and you can't be expected to know how to do it yourself, right? Plus taking good care of yourself is good for you. Call and make an appointment for a slow time of day, usually Tuesdays or Mondays if the salon is open that day. Cost should be between 40.00 to 75.00 for both services. Some salons have men's packages that include facials, shaving, massages and other services, too.
No...iIknow lots of guys who get them done ,its totally normal, why should u feel embarassed for wanting to look good and polished...its attractive in a man...at least u take care of yourself...cost wise, it depends on were u go...dont go to a spa like Spa Utopia or anything(u will pay way to much)just go to a small place in your local mall or something....it'll cost aboy $25 each, but most have a deal for getting both done together...its worth it...have fun.
Whatever you like to do is ok I guess. As long as you really want to do it. Who cares what other people think? People can be wrong all at once and in one voice...why even bother with that?
Go for it!
I'd say absoutely positively most certianly definetely get both a mani %26amp; pedi. I wish more mem cared about their groomimg that way. I usually do mine myself but if I had more time %26amp; $$$ I'd have mine done everyweek. TheBut ia'[j doi giel pros do a better job than I do,
People need ot get real. Just because you like to take care of yourself by no means means that you are gay. So I say...yeah defiantely go for it. Not only will it be more attractive but some women actually like men who show that they groom themselves properly. Oh and so you know getting a good pedicure is one of the best experiences you could have.
its ok.. u would love it !!..


it has a nice feeling..








it doesnt mean ur gay..it shows u care 4 ur nail..n ur hygenic..








in my town.. my pedicure n medicure cost $9 - $15..





dey r great..i duno if tis price is cheap or not..
Don't know about the cost but they'll tell you over the phone. Personally, I think a man who gets manicures and especially pedicures, is the sexiest man alive!! Wow! @8=)
I think it is fine
That is great it shows people that you take care of yourself. It all depends on where you go to get you mani and pedi done. Together around $45.oo.
dude, im a guy, and i get them once a month.. if anyone calls you gay for wanting a hot chick to massage your calve muscles and rub your feet, then they must not know what gay is all about, men, women, everyone wants to look nice, dont think about it, its nice, relaxing, and its just a good thing to do, you gotta take care of your feet.
its ok
I don't know why you can't. I see men in the nail salons all of the time. If you enjoy it, have it done.
I dont think there is anything wrong with getting them done. My wife cuts my nails all the time, she likes doing it and it is one those things that women notice. So bent or straight, it doesn't matter good nails appeal to both sexes, so does good grooming for business meetings etc. Why the hell not, couldnt cost more than a $100 bucks...
yes go 4 it, it only means getting ur nails and toe nails prettied and fixed up, o big deal, dont let any sexist comments like ';u're not a man'; stop u
You bet!!! They feel great! There are salons for MEN that offer real services like this. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment