Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it possible to give myself a french tip manicure? How?

Are there any websites that could tell me?Is it possible to give myself a french tip manicure? How?
Hi, Here is the best link EVER! Its a video recording of ';how to give yourself a french manicure'; Easy Step by step guide.





Hope this helps :)





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-give鈥?/a>Is it possible to give myself a french tip manicure? How?
Yes its easy.


There is kits you can buy.


I just do mine myself freehand


I paint the tips of my fingernails %26amp; toes nails white.


Then I get a cotton ear bud with nail polish remover on it to make the french tip neat so it looks like my nail


Then I paint over the top with clear nail polish.


Easy
Oh, gosh... those are difficult! I suggest going (if you can afford it) to a manicurist, and just watch carefully how the professionals do it. Then, come back home, choose a quiet space with lots of room and get some nail-polish remover and try it!
of course, why dont you go into your local beauty shops and you can buy self french maicure sets they are really good and easy to folow. Boots chemist have the best one

No comments:

Post a Comment