Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My friend has had a manicure where the paint is in a gel and doesn't chip what is this called & how much is it?

I forgot to ask her and wont see her for a few days. It's applied over your own real nails. I really want to get it done it looks beautiful.My friend has had a manicure where the paint is in a gel and doesn't chip what is this called %26amp; how much is it?
I believe it's called acrylic, and it's quite expensive. I had it done in Dubai and it was about 10 Dirhams per nail, so 1.80 per nail.My friend has had a manicure where the paint is in a gel and doesn't chip what is this called %26amp; how much is it?
it will just be the stuff they use on when they apply the top coat to gell nails when you get extensions
I used to work at a nail salon. I think you are talking about regualr polish + uv gel(instead of top coat) so it last long and wont chip. Usually it cost an extra 5 bucks
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment