Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do you keep a french manicure lasting on real nails?

i had my nails done friday at a salon and they are already beginning to chip. any ideas?How do you keep a french manicure lasting on real nails?
Yeah, like don't wet your hands at all for as long as you can. It happens to me too which is why I always give up and stop getting them cuz it gets expensive. I do dishes every day 2-3 times a day, bathe my daughters, shower myself, etc. so I think that's what does it. I use to wear gloves to try and make it last but the gloves are uncomfotable.





That's why I just paint my nails, it's weird though how your pedicure will last like a month. Go figure. Good luck!How do you keep a french manicure lasting on real nails?
no french manicure lasts THAT long...but OPI makes a great top that should make it last for @ least 1week before chipping..
cover them with a think coat of clear polish
UMMM maybe put a clear coat on or even a few!! But If i was u I wouldn't go to that place anymore expeically if there already chipping!!
Try not to bump into anything...
My nails use to do that all the time. I got into the habit of putting clear nail polish over my manicured nails in the morning and at night. You can even carry it with you and put it on when you have a break in your day. It really helped me. The clear nail polish covers and protects the paint underneath, it also makes your nails look fresher and shinier all the time. Hope it helps :)
Sally Hansen has an acrylic clear coat that keeps nails from chipping. It really works if you follow the directions. Other than that, try to avoid submerging your hands in soapy water like when doing dishes or if you wash a car. Even with everything, french manicures chip REALLY easily. If the manicure is already chipping and you just had it done on Friday, I wouldn't go there again either.
Always keep a coat of clear nail polish over them. It would stop them from peeling

No comments:

Post a Comment