Friday, May 14, 2010

Have you ever been cut on the finger during a manicure?

And if so, were you worried about catching something? I went to get a manicure today and my finger was cut a little bit. The tools were soaking in some sort of alcohol or disinfectant solution, so should I be freaked out? The place looks very clean.Have you ever been cut on the finger during a manicure?
you should be ok...next time, bring your own tools and insist that they use them on you (and give them back, of course).Have you ever been cut on the finger during a manicure?
no. if they were soaked it should be fine. put some neosporine on it just to be safe. youll be fine. trust me!!!
I think you're gonna die.
no
i wouldnt be worried about it just make sure you keep your hands clean
Yes...and I was scared but I never got anything...just wash the cut with soap and water
I've been nicked with the cuticle scissors. When I got home I put a band-aid soaked with peroxide on it.
I was cut and immediately started peroxide treatment-pretty much applying peroxide whenever I thought about my finger. All was well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment