Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much to tip for a manicure?

I just had a french manicure which was $10 and I tipped the person $3 dollars. I know 15% is about $2 but would that have been too little? Also, the person gave me excellent service and I will be going there again in the future, but at the same time I don't want to give grossly excessive tips. Thanks! :)How much to tip for a manicure?
Manicure or Facial- 15%





Check out this tipping guide.


http://www.findalink.net/tippingetiquett鈥?/a>How much to tip for a manicure?
i think that it depends on the service that you receive and also if you were waiting for too long moght not earn them any tip from you. but i normally give them 2 dollars or 3 if they were careful.
$10 for a French manicure was a great deal. The $3 tip was 15% which is plenty.
Two dollars for a $10 dollar manicure is perfectly acceptable. In fact it is very generous. I usually tip 15% for everything unless I get extra special service. If you plan on going on a regular basis this $3 is too much. I use to have acrylic nails and went to the salon every two weeks for ten years. I always tipped 15% and at Christmas gave a gift. This is pretty standard.
5 usually
That was perfectly acceptable. Especially if you're going to be a repeat customer. =)
Over 20% give them them what you think they deserve for the service.
10%
$2-$3
i only give them 2-3, cuz if you think about it everything is





';fi dalla mor';





so they actually make a killing
$3 is actually a 30% tip. $1.50 is a 15% tip.





You can tip whatever you want. $10 for a french manicure with excellent service deserves an excellent tip.
none they get enuf

No comments:

Post a Comment