Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to give yourself a faboulas manicure?

I want a good manicure to do myself at home and so I won't have to go to the nail salon with my friend twice a week. I like want to paint on like flowers and stuff and do french tips. How to give yourself a faboulas manicure?
For the french tips you can just paint white on about the top 3rd of your nail, then dip a q-tip in nail polish remover and shape the white.





As far as doing the designs, I used the end of a pencil to create dots and a REALLY fine brush (from Michaels crafts) to create lines. How to give yourself a faboulas manicure?
at sally's beauty supply (i don't know if you have this where u live) they have a special type of nail polish called stripe (more then one color) its a super thin polish brush so that you can make designs on your nails, also sometimes when i want to do something cool on my nails i use a toothpick and do cool designs with that it sounds weird but it works (kinda)
well, first of all, u need the proper materials:


clear coat, nail clipper, nail polish, polish remover, etc.


u always want to cut your nails to the right size, b4 putting on the polish


when you do get to that step, put on a clear coat first, put on the color(about 2 layers) and then clear coat again


i've done it b4, and it's turned out great!





hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment