Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to remove my french manicure?

I had my nails done over a week ago. I have never had this done before i assumed they would start dropping off how do i remove them?Can anyone tell me how to remove my french manicure?
I am assuming you mean acryllic nails.





Go to Walgreens or Target and get yourself some artificial nail remover. It will tell you to soak your nails in it for a while. As you soak them, the artificial nails will soften. Be very careful removing the residue, though. If you pry it off of there too soon, you will remove several layers of your own fingernails, damaging them. It takes a three months or more to grow healthy ones again so take your time and ease the fake ones off carefully. Afterward, you may want to paint your nails with a nail strengthener to hide and repair any damage you may have done.Can anyone tell me how to remove my french manicure?
Did you just get the French by using the pink and white polish. If so just use nail polish remover. If you had acrylic or Porcelain you will have to go to a salon and have them either file them off, soak them off with solution then buff
u can go back to the salon becuz they have special chemicals that remove fake nails... otherwise you will have to be patient until they fall off by themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment