Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much do you tip for a manicure?

How much and who do you tip and when? I guess what i'm asking is what is the etiquette in nail salons (not necessarily big fancy spa ones) when tipping and paying?How much do you tip for a manicure?
for me it depends on if they did a good job.. if they were friendly ect. but usually i do 3-5 dollars. the end :]How much do you tip for a manicure?
I generally tip $5.





10- 25% is considered good ettiquette, and since I don't get acrylics, it usually doesn't cost me more than 20 to get mine done. If they do a really good job, I tip more than $5, but I usually stick to that.





EDIT: I tip the manicurist if I have cash on me, right after she finishes. If not, I tip on the credit card receipt and make sure to write my girl's name on it.
10%-15% its reasonable.
i never do. i go to in town nail places. i paid for the nails thats enough.
I ususally tip around 6 or 7 dollars, but it all depends how good my nails come out!
i usually pay 3-5 dollers depending on how they look

No comments:

Post a Comment