Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does anyone know what kind of suction fan can be used to make a manicure table?

I want to add some sort of suction fan to a table. It will be for collecting dust from filing gel nails. What I am thinking is a screen on top of the table with a motor and collection box on the underside.I don't want to use a vacuum which has been suggested. What kind of fan do I need?Does anyone know what kind of suction fan can be used to make a manicure table?
I'd just place a medium size table top air cleaner on the work surface and do your work in front of the air intake so dust and fumes are pulled into the filter.Does anyone know what kind of suction fan can be used to make a manicure table?
use a muffin fan like the ones used in computer cabinets.
your idea sounds good, a ';squirrel cage'; fan would probably work best

No comments:

Post a Comment